Sunday, April 21, 2013

DCNY @ My Attic!

DCNY Belted Chevron Dress

Another round of 'My Attic' at The Deck begins, and DCNY has a great new exclusive release just for you! A sassy and sexy little strapless mini dress, with a unique chevron design and belt!
 
DCNY Belted Chevron Dress Colors FIXED

The DCNY Belted Chevron Dress is rigged mesh, and comes in 7 sizes; including two busty versions, in a special 'collision rigged' mesh style that allows some additional fit features, and I have also included an optional Tango applier for you big boobies girls! The dress comes with a brown belted version, a black belted version, and a beltless option too. You can change up your look to suit your own style and accessories!
 
You will find these dresses exclusively at My Attic at The Deck, for only 95L ea. (event price).  Here is your direct ride to My Attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment